Hantex is a distributor and wholesaler representing a number of key brands in the creative sewing and stitching sector.
Our mission is to support these brands through marketing and physical distribution to ensure their product is well represented in the market place through the appropriate retail and manufacturing channels. The customers we supply fall into two categories:
Trade customers do not have commercial premises or established ecommerce enabled websites. Turnover is generally less than £25K per annum. Suitable proof of trading is required before we register Trade customers - essentially we will need to satisfy ourselves that a business exists which is trading on a regular basis and for profit. Once established, Trade customers will be able to purchase at the trade pricing point. Customers will be able to move to wholesale once they meet the wholesale criteria.
Please note that we cannot respond if you complete the registration but do not meet the following criteria in our opinion OR do not provide us with sufficient details to make a judgement.
Only proceed if you know you meet one or more of the following criteria...
- You are an established, and currently trading, retail shop with commercial premises which sells products for sewing, knitting & craft use; ✅
- You are a manufacturer operating from commercial premises producing products that incorporate fabrics, yarns or associated items; ✅
- You are an established online business which is currently trading from your own domain or an approved third party platform (not auction sites) and which sells products for sewing, knitting and craft use or produces finished products on a commercial basis ✅
- You trade at national retail shows (not local craft fairs). ✅
- You can provide proof of trading within the area you have described. ✅
Please do not proceed if...
- You are applying on behalf of a sewing group, knitting group or other craft group. ❌
- You sell through auction platforms. ❌
- You sell at local craft fairs, charity days, table top sales or car boot sales. If you are a charity please contact us for our giving policy. ❌
- You are an end user buying for your own needs. ❌
- You are unable to provide proof of trading. ❌
Providing you have met the requirements detailed in the Registration Criteria you will receive an email from us, with login details to our website, within 7 working days.